Demure Smoker

A superb young woman - a demurely dressed smoker - heads confidently towards me across the yard late at night and unabashedly uses me to have her feet kiss-respected.

Supremely confident, yet demure

Her smoker's sneakers and socks get ever closer to my confined face

They stop directly in front of me - no longer demure, but dominant!

I admire the young woman's green socks

She casually informs me that I am going to kiss her feet

And with that, her right sneakered foot is confidently presented to my menial mouth

She continues to smoke as I pay lowly lip-service to her demurely outstretched foot...

...and she looks down upon me female-triumphantly...

...as well she might, for she is the master and I am the slave!

She relaxes high above me with her cigarette, confident in the knowledge that she is being demurely dominant over me

Meanwhile, I continue to be in lowly awe of her socks...

...plain green, demure socks

The socks of a demurely-dressed goddess...

...of a winner!

Said winner continues to puff triumphantly on her cigarette as she walks away from me...

...leaving me behind in the dirt...

...where I belong!

I humbly watch the backs of her departing shoes and socks through the other weeds...

...especially her socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals