Just Another Piece Of Street Furniture

As far as most members of the Gynarchy public are concerned, I'm just another piece of boring old, everyday street furniture - so I always consider myself lucky when any passers-by can be bothered to stop in order to use me and humiliate me.

It's touch and go whether these two girls will be bothered to use me

They seem much too enrapt in their conversation about their respective boyfriends!

All I can do is kneel, and hope, and pray that my lowly lips will eventually get to pay homage to their footwear...

...and in the meantime study their socks, as their socks will, hopefully, be presented to my confined face in the not too distant future!

Such lovely socks...

...a pair of white socks, standing directly in front of my face...

...and an equally lovely pair of black socks, standing a bit further away!

The sneakers and socks of two Gynarchy goddesses!

Then, suddenly, the white girl turns her superior female attention to lowly old me!

And - joy of joys - she presents the first of her sneakered feet for me to kiss between the railings!

The outstretched positioning of her foot has caused her blue tracksuit bottom to ride up, thereby exposing yet more of her white sock to me!

The same thing happens with her left sock when she switches her feet in front of me

Then it's her black friend's turn to step up to my face!

She too has me kiss BOTH her sneakered feet...

...and her socks are already exposed to my lowly gaze, thanks to her short leggings!

Her blonde friend verbally mocks me as I kiss-respect the beautiful young black woman's outstretched sneaker...

...and the black girl switches feet yet AGAIN in front of my face. She's clearly enjoying this!

Then the two triumphant girls turn and walk off...

...leaving me to rot in the dirt behind them

And rightly so, for I am dirt!

I'm just a dirty footslave, kissing the feet of passers-by on the sidewalk!

This is, effectively, my prison...

...and my humble view of the world - a world full of people's shoes and socks!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!