Overseas Visitor-Goddess

Of course, the station-corridor footslave encounters lots of foreign feet on a daily basis, and must show them the exact same respect that he does for the feet and footwear of native Gynarchians!

A beautiful Asian girl, wearing a red and white tracksuit with matching sneakers and socks, walks confidently towards me

The closer she gets, the more nervous I become

I MUST be pleasing to her - as she is an overseas guest of the Gynarchy...

...and everything I do is recorded on CCTV!

I, therefore, kiss her outstretched sneakers most diligently...

...in an effort to demonstrate my utmost slavish respect for her, and her sneakers and socks,...

...and to make her feel welcome!

She switches her sneakered feet several times in front of my face, so I must be doing something right!

Though she, naturally, looks down on me as the inferior slave-being that I am!

She leaves with a triumphant little grin on her pretty, Asian face

She's the winner, and I am the loser...

...as is always the case - when it comes to my customers!

I humbly bow my head behind her departing, Asian sneakers and socks...

...in order to look at the hallowed ground on which she has just been standing!

I am not worthy even to look at her in the red, white and black sneaker heels!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!