Truisms

Regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam challenges me as I kiss-respect her sneakers:

'Yo sockieboy, why are you always thinking of me above my socks? Aren't my socks good enough for you, or something?'

I am somewhat taken aback! Even though BOTH Ms Mukta's statements are patently untrue, in that:

1) I always endeavour to think of her only in terms of her socks (as befits a lowly sockieboy-slave); and

2) Her socks are, most definitely, 'good enough' for me. Indeed, if anything, they are too good for me - being the socks of a goddess.

But when a mistress speaks, she speaks in truisms - and if Ms Mukta perceives me to be disrespectful of her and her socks, then the Law states that disrespectful I am! Rather than contest the veracity of her female statements, I must therefore humbly and deeply apologise for my perceived sockieboy failings - and, being a sockieboy, I must apologise directly to her SOCKS!

'Oh pray, Ms Mukta's socks, begging your female pardons Ms Mukta's socks madams, please forgive this weak and feeble sockieboy-slave for his impudence in not thinking about you all the time, and for occasionally thinking of your mistress above the socks, madams! Truly the WHIP would teach me respect and obedience towards you, socks! Though it pains me to say it, I must humbly and meekly implore you to have me WHIPPED, Ms Mukta's socks, as it is nothing more than I deserve, oh most merciful socks madams!'

The socks crease up with laughter at me, as my sockieboy fate rests in their hands! Or should that be in their toes?

Kissing Ms Mukta's sneakers as per usual...

...when, suddenly, I am devastatingly accused of disrespecting her socks!

Their wearer accuses me herself!

I must now apologise to the socks (even though it's not true that I disrespect them!)

'Oh pray, Ms Mukta's socks, begging your female pardons Ms Mukta's socks madams, please forgive this weak and feeble sockieboy-slave for his impudence in not thinking about you all the time, and for occasionally thinking of your mistress above the socks, madams!...

...Truly the WHIP would teach me respect and obedience towards you, socks! Though it pains me to say it, I must humbly and meekly implore you to have me WHIPPED, Ms Mukta's socks, as it is nothing more than I deserve, oh most merciful socks madams!'

I fearfully resume kiss-respecting Ms Mukta's sneaker-toes

I MUST be pleasing to Ms Mukta's socks - otherwise they will most surely have me WHIPPED!

One of the superior socks in whose hands my fate now lies!

The pretty wearer of the socks will decide on her socks' next course of action!

Truly I am at the mercy of a bright and intelligent, young woman and her socks!

M...Mercy, Ms Mukta's socks!...Mercy!...


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!