Nerdy Introductions

At last, master David sir has seen fit to introduce me to his girlfriend! I knew he must have a girlfriend, as he is clearly heterosexual, despite his preponderance for dominating me - his local, lowly, public humble-head slave!

It turns out his pretty girlfriend's name is 'Cynthia' ('goddess-mistress Ms Cynthia madam' to me), and master David sir promptly orders me to kiss his girlfriend's feet, thereby demonstrating his machismo over me.

A giggling goddess-mistress Ms Cynthia madam promptly extends her right, sandalled and socked foot towards my eagerly-awaiting face, and I kiss (and smell) her musty, brown sandal leather, whilst admiring her ultra-short, plain grey sandal sock.

Truly I am surrounded by greatness; and power!

As the happy, handsome couple turn to leave me, I overhear master David sir applauding his pretty girlfriend, and congratulating her on her humiliation of me.

And rightly so!

Regular customer-master, master David sir, is bringing his girlfriend to meet me for the first time

As the happy couple approach, I fervently study my master's girlfriend's sandals and socks

For, sure enough, master David sir soon manfully orders me to kiss his pretty girlfriend Cynthia's feet!

Goddess-mistress Ms Cynthia madam happily obliges me by shoving her right-sandalled foot towards my waiting lips... 

...swiftly followed by her left, leather-sandalled foot!

I admire her short, grey socks inside her sandals...

...and the way her bare, female leg towers over my humble head!

What an honour - to kiss another man's girlfriend's feet in front of him!

Goddess-mistress Ms Cynthia madam tells her boyfriend she feels great having her feet kissed! She feels powerful and mighty!

The couple then laugh as they resume watching my humiliation at the young woman's sandalled and socked feet

Several more times goddess-mistress Ms Cynthia madam switches her feet in front of my face!

As the happy, handsome couple turn to leave, master David sir applauds his pretty girlfriend, and congratulates her on her performance

She beams with feminine pride!

I, meanwhile, hang my humble head in shame behind the feet of my departing betters...

...and contemplate, yet again, my utter lowliness, wretchedness and helplessness at their superior feet!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!