Relaxed Couple

My master and mistress are relaxing at home on the sofa. As you can see, I am humbly washing my master's sweaty feet in a basin of warm, soapy water, having already removed his shoes and socks from his feet. My mistress, meanwhile, is on the phone to one of her mates.

For my humble part, I focus diligently on the demeaning task in hand, and perform my household feetwashing duties to the best of my humble abilities, next to the sweaty shoes and socks of my betters!

Diligently washing my master's sweaty, tired feet whilst his wife sits beside him on the sofa

I am acutely aware of the mistress's sneaker and sock hovering in the air next to my humble head!

The master-sir seems unimpressed by my feetwashing efforts

Then again, this is an entirely routine and unremarkable task that I must perform almost every day...

...along with lickshining my mistress's dirty sneakers!

My mistress's sneakers and socks are wonderful. I love her sneakers and socks!

Oh to get my tongue on those dirty sneaker-soles - and taste where she has been!

After which, I would gladly nose her socks...

...i.e. straighten out the creases in her socks with my nugatory nose!

But she's currently too preoccupied with her telephone conversation to even notice me

Even the master-sir is getting the cold shoulder from her!

So I must just focus on pleasing his feet...

...and lather the soapy water in between his submerged, hairy toes!

I can attend to my mistress's sneakers and socks later - if she will graciously permit me to do so!

For now, my duty is to wash my master's bare feet, next to his, and his wife's, sweaty shoes and socks!
 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!