Snoggers

Oftentimes, regular customer master and mistress, master Simon sir and his fabulous wife Ms Mukta madam, will deliberately snog directly in front of me so that I am obliged to study their shoes (or boots) and socks whilst they passionately embrace each other high above me.

On such occasions, it is Ms Mukta madam who will often take the lead in mocking me, occasionally glancing down at me and asking me how I am liking it - having to look at a real man's shoes and socks whilst he snogs a woman in front of me - and don't I feel shame and powerlessness at my impotence before such a man who really knows how to sexually arouse a woman? I can hear master Simon sir chuckling at his wife's cutting remarks towards me, but must nevertheless humbly respond to her sarcastic questions with humility and in a respectful tone - as befits a slave.

I thus pathetically inform the mistress and master that it is truly an 'honour' for me to be this close to another man's socks whilst he is embracing a beautiful woman in front of me, and that I am slavishly content just to study his socks in order to see if I can 'learn' from them, since they are indeed the socks of a real man, of a sexually successful man, and thus of a much better man than me, begging their male and female pardons for my forwardness please don't beat me masters?

They both laugh out loud at me, and then resume their kissing noises above me.

I am obliged to look at the feet and footwear of my betters as they passionately snog one another above me

I try to focus my lowly gaze on Ms Mukta's dark brown bootsocks...

...particularly the sock on the ankle which is coquettishly raised into the air behind her!

But it is the master-sir's black socks that are closest to my confined face!

Ms Mukta briefly interrupts her snogging of her beloved and manly husband to ask me how I am liking it...

...having to stare at the shoes and socks of a REAL man - a man who knows how to satisfy a woman's lusts?

The REAL man smiles and chuckles at his lovely wife's sarcastic teasing of me!

They both know I'm just the dirt at their feet!

I humbly, and respectfully, reply to the mistress's mocking questions...

...seeking to assure both her and the master sir that I am truly humbled, yet honoured, to be so close to a real man's socks...

...the socks of a mighty man; of a potent man...

...of a man who is attractive to women. I confirm there is much I could learn from master Simon sir's socks, as I humbly study their dark stitching in the night-time gloom of my dirty alcove!

  

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!