Dirty Doormat

Ms Mukta and her manly husband, master Simon sir, have installed me as their dirty doormat for them (and their friends) to wipe their dirty feet on as they enter the house.

I deem it an honour to have such an intimate, up-trouser-leg view of their socks as they wipe their dirty feet on me!

On this occasion, Ms Mukta is the first to wipe her feet on me

I get a fantastic view of her plain, grey sock as she wipes the mud and the dirt off her sneaker-sole onto my doormat-face

Meanwhile, her husband's feet are waiting on the threshold

But, for now, I must humbly focus on the sneaker and sock of my mistress-madam

Such a strong sock! Such a mighty, feminine sock - bearing down so hard on me!

How master Simon-sir chuckles and laughs at me beneath his pretty wife's feet!

He can't wait to use me himself!

But Ms Mukta, quite rightly, first ensures that all her shoesole-dirt is wiped off onto my face. After all, she doesn't want to dirty her carpets!

Having left her dirt-marks on my face and in my eyes, she takes a step back...

...before heading on into the living room, thereby allowing master Simon sir's dirty shoe to take her place!

It is now his socks I must, literally, look up to!

How he enjoys exercising his manly power and authority over me - a power delegated to him by his lovely wife!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!