Station Corrridor Shoe (And Boot) Kisser

There is no rest for a station corridor shoe and boot kisser - especially when a train comes in to the nearby platform!

As a station-corridor shoe kisser, I must remain constantly alert to the feet and footwear of passers-by...

...as any one of them may stop at any time in order to have their feet kissed!

Here you see me kissing the canvas sneakers of a young woman who has kindly stopped by me

I particularly admire her short, black sneaker socks as I pay labial homage to her arrogantly outstretched sneaker-toe

She deftly switches feet in front of me. MOST of my customers do require BOTH their feet to be kissed!

Of course, I am not allowed to look her in the eye - only in the eyelets of her shoes

She has complete power and authority over me - and clearly revels in it; as do all my customers!

And, like the vast majority of my customers, she doesn't say a word to me throughout our encounter of unequals

Then again, why would a superb young woman such as this want to waste her pretty breath on the likes of lowly me?

I am fit only to bow my head behind her departing sneakers and socks...

...as I contemplate my lowliness and wretchedness...

...worth less than her socks!

I shamelessly can't resist, however, following her sneaker heels onto the platform with my eyes

This also gives me the 'heads up' as to my next likely customer - immediately after a train pulls in

A fantastic pair of female boots and socks are now making their way towards me

I do hope they stop! To kiss-respect such a fabulous pair of female boots would indeed be an honour - not to mention the privilege of studying the bright young woman's bootsocks!

Thankfully, the yearned-for boots and socks stop directly in front of my expectant face

Again, no words pass between us, but the left boot is unceremoniously shoved towards my menial mouth

Oh how the female boot (and sock) towers over my humble, bootkissing head!

Again, the young-woman wearer of the boots and socks switches feet in front of my face

Sadly, she doesn't stay long. Presumably, she has more important places to be?

It's not long, however, before the next recently disembarked passenger approaches my face...

...a man this time. A proper man - not like me!

Obviously, a public footslave like me has no say over whose feet he kisses

I am the slave of all who wish to use me...

...and must show them all equal, footslavish respect!

I must even (by Law) admire their socks, regardless of the gender of those socks!

Not that it's difficult to admire this master-sir's manly, dark grey socks inside his sneakers!

I, of course, feel utterly wretched and humiliated to have had to kiss another man's feet - even if he is, self-evidently, a much better man than me...

...but I know it won't be long until the next pair of pretty female feet come along!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!