Wannabe Domestic Porch Footslave

Every night, the hardworking station cleaner-mistress avails herself of my lowly services by having me kiss-respect her hardworking boots. I even have the inestimable honour of catching a glimpse of her hardworking socks!

What I would really like, however, is to be her domestic porch footslave, kiss-greeting her, her family's, and her friends' feet as they enter or leave her home. Not that she would ever dream of employing me in such an exalted capacity - I'm just an unskilled, station-corridor feetkisser, not qualified to be a family's domestic feetkisser! I'm afraid such intimacies are well beyond me!

The hardworking station cleaner-mistress is due a break...

...and she oftentimes spends her breaktime having her boots kiss-respected by me - the station-corridor footslave

Unlike her, I am never off duty

I must be ready to kiss feet whatever the time of day or night, and regardless of whether the busy station is closed or not!

One compensation, is that I get to see the cleaner-mistress's socks!

It is such an honour for me to be so close to her socks!

I even start to fantasise about being her domestic porch footkisser...

...kissing the feet of all who enter and leave her house!

But we both know I am not qualified, or worthy enough, to be a domestic porch feetkisser...

...with all the additional responsibilities that entails...

...such as being pleasing to my mistress's house guests, and doing her proud!

I'm garbage - which is why I am deemed fit only to be an impersonal, public feetkisser!

The cleaner-mistress's smelly mop hangs by my feckless face as she walks away

I am honoured to think that the dirt from the travelling public's shoe and bootsoles is contained within that dirty mop-head

I wish I could at least suck on that dirty mop-head, since I'm not good enough to be a domestic porch feetkisser!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride