In The Stillness Of The Night

Local goddess-mistress Ms Ateebah madam likes to have her feet kiss-respected late at night when it's quiet and she can thus spend some time in my lowly presence without being disturbed. I am never permitted to look at her above her socks, or to touch anything other than her superior shoeleather with my lowly lips. But that is an honour enough for the likes of me - a mere public footslave!

Serene goddess-mistress Ms Ateebah madam approaches me after dark

Her shoes and socks are always divine!

They stop in front of me to graciously allow me to look at them before I have to serve them

Then the right shoe is unceremoniously shoved towards my awaiting menial mouth

Swiftly followed by the left

I taste, and smell, musty shoeleather...

...whilst admiring Ms Ateebah's plain, grey sock

Her shoes and socks are my betters and MUST be respected!

Meanwhile, the demure wearer of the shoes and socks looks down upon me with righteous contempt

How she despises me - the kisser of feet!

She takes her time and switches feet again in front of my feckless face

'You not look above sock, slave!', she barks down at me, her angry, female voice echoing threateningly around the otherwise empty yard

I hastily lower my gaze to below her sock

Ms Ateebah madam's wishes must ALWAYS be respected and obeyed - to the letter!

She is, after all, a supreme being compared to me

Proof that I have lowered my gaze to beneath her superior sock

Eventually, she turns and gloatingly walks away from me

She loves humiliating and dominating me in the stillness of the night!

I bow my humble head in shame behind her departing shoes and socks

I'm just a male footslave-weed, down amongst the other weeds

But my lowly, unworthy lips have just had the inestimable honour of kiss-respecting a local-neighbourhood goddess's shoeleather...

...and my lowly, unworthy eyes still have a privileged view of her magnificent, departing socks!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!