Esteemed Customer-Mistress

Regular customer-mistress Ms Jean madam is, without doubt, one of my most esteemed customers. Her beige-brown sheepskin boots and black socks are always amongst the highlights of my humble day!

Chain-smoker Ms Jean madam ambles towards me

Her boots and socks are always amongst the highlights of my humble day!

She always stops directly in front of me to give me a good look at them...

...before gaily informing me that I am going to kiss her boots!

She then, customarily, presents her right sheepskin boot for me to kiss-respect first...

...swiftly followed by her left

All the while, she continues to smoke...

...occasionally glancing down to survey my humility at her feet

I am acutely aware of her black socks towering over my humble head!

These are the boots and socks of a local goddess!...

...A supreme being!...

...My female master!

How could I not show respect and admiration for her?

She turns to leave me in the dirt behind her...

...whilst exhaling her stale, smoker's breath

But it's her socks I am still focussed on...

...imagining what it would be like to follow those socks to sheepskin-booted heel throughout the day?

What a truly fabulous honour that would be!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!