Stroll In The Park

My mistress Mukta and her husband (my masters) are enjoying a leisurely, winter stroll in the park, with me crawling dutifully behind them to heel, staring at the backs of Ms Mukta's brown socks.

I am currently focussing on my mistress's socks, as opposed to master Simon sir's socks, primarily because she is the one holding my leash. But it is thanks to the master-sir that my bare back is warm, due to the lingering, burning sting of his WHIP! I therefore mentally respect and admire BOTH their pairs of socks as I crawl along the path behind them!

Crawling along in the dirt behind my joint masters' boots, shoes and socks

I am primarily focussed on my mistress's boots and socks...

...if only because she is the one currently holding my ignominious slave-leash

Her boots are filthy, but never mind - I can give them a good tongue-cleaning later, with her female permission!

But, to be honest, it is the backs of her SOCKS that I am most focussed upon right now...

...since my mistress Mukta's socks are my life!

I live for her socks and would happily die for her socks!

Not that I may totally neglect her husband's socks - he is my master too!

But because Ms Mukta madam currently has the leash-hand, the Law states I can legitimately concentrate on her socks!

Meanwhile, the happy couple are oblivious to my sock quandaries behind them

They couldn't care less about the pathetic sockieboy-thoughts racing through my menial mind!

All they know is that I am dutifully crawling behind them to heel in the public park, with my humble head suitably bowed, and my back still glowing from the burning, red STING of master Simon sir's mighty WHIP!


 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!