Punished Footslave

Sore! Sting! All is pain!

From knotted neck to burning brain!


Brown boots. Rounded toes.

Smell of sheepskin up my nose!


Fear, respect, slavish awe

For my mistress, in the raw!


Whipped slave in the stocks

Kissing boots, admiring socks!


Kissing my whipper's boots with a sore and stinging back!

I can smell, as well as taste, the dirty sheepskin boot

But I am most impressed by the glimpse of my mistress's elasticated, grey socktop

Just knowing that my whipper is wearing grey socks inside her boots fills me with footslavish awe!

For her grey socks have thus been contributors to my punishment, helping to keep my mistress's feet nice and cosy and warm whilst she was whipping me

And so I must now honour them, along with their accompanying boots...

...the boots and socks of my whipper and better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride

Hobbyist