Potent & Pregnant

A happy couple spot me from across the yard and make their way towards me. I overhear the master-sir suggesting to his pregnant girlfriend that they use me to have their socks kissed. She giggles as she cradles her bump.

'Look honey - a footslave! Let's make him kiss our socks!'

I study said socks with humility and trepidation as they get ever closer to my confined face

The man's socks stop directly in front of me, whilst the woman's socks stand coquettishly nearby

Then the manly order is forthcoming: 'Kiss my sock, boy!' I humbly kiss the man's socked big toe

'...Hee hee. And the other one, boy!'

What a weed I am - kissing another man's socks down in the dirt, and in front of his giggling, pregnant girlfriend!

Mind you, he is self-evidently a much better man than me - a potent man, deserving of my slavish respect!

'You use him now, honey! Have him kiss your socks!'

The shy young woman steps up to my face and extends her socked foot in front of it. I pucker up as her manfriend stands supportively behind her

I must now taste female sock - again, on the big toe!

Like her boyfriend before her, the young woman switches her feet in front of my face, so that I might pay my slavish homage to BOTH her socks!

What a fool I make - kissing socks down amongst the weeds and the dirt!

This couple have absolute power over me - and they know it; and exult in it!

As well they might - for they are the masters, and I am the slave!

The man asks her if my mouth is tickling her toes through the sock? Thankfully for me, she says it isn't (otherwise her manfriend would probably have me whipped!)

As the joyous couple turn to leave, the man congratulates his pregnant girlfriend on her sock-humiliation of me - even applauding her

She shyly touches her left ear

Such a bright and intelligent, fecund young woman!

I bow my humble head in awe and admiration behind the departing socks of my betters...

...socks I have just kissed!

Socks I look up to!

Superior socks!

The socks of gods!

Oh pray come again, socks! How I yearn to serve you!

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!