Authoritative

A bright and authoritative young woman of the Gynarchy walks confidently towards me.


As her sneakers and socks get ever closer, my menial mouth gets ever drier with fear and trepidation!

The authoritative, female sneakers and socks stop directly in front of me




I must obey the pretty mistress, and NOT look at her above the sock whilst I kiss her authoritatively outstretched sneaker-toe!

This is a young woman who knows her superior female mind, and who DEMANDS my footslavish respect!

She is NOT to be trifled with!

She sternly turns and walks away from me without saying another word

I obediently still look at her only in the sock

For an authoritative young woman like this MUST be obeyed!

And besides, what's not to admire about her sock?...

...The texture; the stitching; the creases!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride

Hobbyist