Concentrating On A Charming Couple

The charming couple head confidently towards me, laughing and joking about me and, in particular, at the concentrator device attached to my humble forehead which compels me to think of nothing other than my customers' feet and footwear!

The young woman is the first to place one of her feet onto the wooden footblock beneath my confined face and to demand that I kiss-respect it. However, she soon invites her male partner to do the same.

As the couple, eventually, turn to leave, I have the added indignity of having to concentrate on the backs of their shoes and socks as they walk away from me, still exulting in my lowliness and wretchedness at their feet!

The charming young woman gigglingly points me out to her handsome male partner

I must concentrate on this couple's shoes and socks as they head towards my humble head

I hear them discussing how they are going to use me to have their feet kiss-respected

The young woman asks me how I am liking it - being confined in a dirty hole in the ground with a humiliating concentrator device attached to my temples?

Because I must concentrate on her shoes and socks, I reply directly to them...

...saying that I am liking it, but not that much...

...begging her shoes' and socks' understanding and forbearance?

The right shoe kindly does forbear me by placing itself directly in front of my menial mouth for kissing

I am simultaneously in awe of the customer-mistress's white sock!

She then, deftly, switches feet in front of my face...

...before taking a step back and inviting her male partner to have his feet kissed by me

The mighty master-sir wastes no time in stepping up to my face as his female friend had done

He too ensures that I kiss-respect BOTH his feet!

My humbling, concentrated view of the master-sir's shoe and sock

The couple then turn to leave...

...and I now have the added indignity of having to concentrate on the backs of their shoes and socks...

...including the mistress's female shoes and socks!

Meanwhile, I hear them exulting over their joint humiliation of me

And rightly so, for this happy couple are my infinite betters. I must concentrate on their shoes and socks!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!