Kiss & A Cuddle

Whilst master and mistress enjoy a kiss and a cuddle on their bed, I must kneel in the corner of the room sniffing my mistress's sweaty, discarded socks next to her sheepskin boots. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a kiss and a cuddle with my mistress's socks! Her socks are my life!

You will note that the master-sir's discarded shoes and socks are also on the floor nearby. No doubt I shall be ordered to sniff those too at some point!

Sniffing my mistress's sweaty discarded bootsocks in the corner of the bedroom

This is the only part of her I am fit to sniff

Her socks are my life, my whole life, and nothing but my life!

As are her boots!

The master-sir's shoes and socks are also a big part of my life...

...by virtue of being the shoes and socks of my mistress's sexual partner

But it is her boots and socks I am beholden to!

In Law, they are my owners!

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a kiss and a cuddle with these sweaty, female socks!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!