Respect Born Of The Whip

Here you see me kiss-respecting my master-sir's feet in front of his jubilant girlfriend. It is a slavish respect born of the WHIP, since my master-sir is a truly excellent exponent of the art of whipping a slave - as you can see from my red-raw, stinging back!

Kissing my master-sir's feet in front of his delighted girlfriend

My respect for the master-sir is born of his WHIP...

...for I truly fear the WHIP's biting STING...

...and my master-sir is a truly excellent exponent of, and believer in, the POWER of the WHIP...

...the POWER to instil humility, obedience and fear in a slave!

It also eloquently displays his machismo to his pretty girlfriend...

...as it reduces his household slave to a grovelling wreck at his sneakered and socked feet!

I stare admiringly at my master's creased sock as his girlfriend stares at my abject humiliation

How she loves watching me grovel at her man's feet!

Her own feet are worthy of my slavish respect also

They too are just crying out to be kissed...

...and I yearn for the opportunity to admiringly study her socks - the socks of my master-sir's pretty girlfriend!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!