Friendly Chat

My customers will often engage in a friendly chat whilst they are seated above me on the shoelick-chair of power - especially when they have had a few drinks! However, their chat is not with me, of course! I'm just a slave, and as far as they are concerned, my tongue is good for one thing and one thing only - lickshining their shoes!

No, they are much more likely to be chatting on their phones!

A young woman, slightly the worse for wear, chats happily on her phone whilst I dutifully tongue-attend to her sneakers

She is not interested in chatting to me, even though she is self-evidently a very friendly girl

That's because I'm just a slave - beneath her

I am not fit to even think of her above the socks; let alone engage in a conversation with her!

No, my only legitimate business is with her sneakers and socks...

...lickshining her sneakers, and admiring her socks!

And there is much to be admired in her socks...

...their whiteness; their stitching; their creases!

Meanwhile, a passing master-sir chuckles disparagingly at my humiliation at a girl's sneakered and socked feet

You wouldn't catch him in such a lowly, demeaning position!

Unlike me, he's a real man; a man with self-respect; an attractive man to women!

I'm just a pathetic sockieboy-slave!

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!