Casual Encounter

Most of my interactions with members of the general public amount to nothing more than casual encounters. Here you see one such casual, routine encounter with a superior customer-mistress, as she stops to have her sneakers kiss-respected on the street!

A potential customer-mistress is casually walking down the street, minding her own business

She spots me...

...and ponders whether or not to use me (knowing that I have been placed here by my owners to be used)

She decides to have me kiss-respect her white sneakers...

...BOTH of them!

What an honour - to kiss the feet of such a beautiful stranger...

...and to view her white sock at such ignominiously close quarters!

These are, after all, the sneakers and socks of a passing goddess!

Her sock stitching, I note, is fetchingly twisted around her shapely ankle

It is truly a sock to be admired!

'KISS THE SIDE OF MY SNEAKER, SLAVE!'

I obey instantly - especially as the customer-mistress has been kind enough to twist her ankle around to facilitate me!

Having thoroughly humbled me, the bright young woman continues on her merry way...

...her pretty face a picture of absolute triumph...

...whereas my face is that of a loser...

...a loser who has just kissed the feet of a stranger, and who is worth less than the stranger's socks!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!