Non Intimacy

Sadly, as a station-corridor footslave, I never get to enjoy any intimacy with my esteemed customers. The most intimacy I ever experience is my very personal and close-up view of their socks as I taste where they have been from the surfaces of their shoes.

Another esteemed, potential customer approaches me in the train station corridor

I wish I could get to know her better...

...rather than just her shoes and socks!

And even then, when it comes to her socks, I can only look and not touch!

The pretty wearer of the shoes and socks doesn't even speak to me

She has no need to. It is obvious what I must do. I kiss feet for a living!

At least I get an intimate and close-up view of her sock...

...as I taste her dirty shoeleather

A slave's humbling view of his pretty customer's sock

There is so much I would like to know about this uber pretty mistress-madam!

But, like all my customers, she's not interested in getting to know me

I'm just a thing that kisses feet...

...and studies his customers' socks in the station corridor!

The back of yet another disappearing sock - one of hundreds I shall see today!


Popular posts from this blog

Faced With An Array of Socks

Her Every Right

Very Humiliating!