Privileged To Praise Sock

I consider myself to be incredibly lucky in that, unlike many of my public shoelick colleagues, I am permitted to verbally praise my customers’ SOCKS as I tongue-attend to their SHOES, providing they have first invited me to comment on their SOCKS.

It’s an invitation I can never refuse!

Hell, I am sometimes even ordered to touch their SOCKS, in order to straighten them around their ankles – though sadly not on this occasion!

‘Tell me what you like most about my SOCKS, slavey-boy?’

‘You heard my pretty girlfriend, slave. Answer her question, and tell us what you admire most about her SOCKS!’

‘Oh pray master sir, oh pray mistress madam, God bless you both and thanking you kindly for the opportunity to praise the mistress’s SOCKS, masters! Oh masters, truly the thing that this slave admires most about the mistress’s SOCKS are the CREASES in them, sirs. Oh the CREASES indicate that the mistress has been wearing these SOCKS inside her SHOES for some time, masters? And thus some inevitable and most glorious SOCK-SLIPPAGE has occurred around the mistress’s ankles, masters, if you would be so kind and understanding to an humble slave at your feet, masters? Oh pray, masters. Oh pray. Truly this slave would be honoured to smooth out those delicate SOCK CREASES with his otherwise nugatory nose, masters, if it would be pleasing to the mistress and her SOCKS, masters?’

The couple laugh at my obsequious SOCK SYCOPHANCY, but, sadly for me, no such order to nose-straighten the customer’s SOCKS is forthcoming. I must therefore continue to LICK SHOE, and thus taste where the SOCKS have been!

'Answer my pretty girlfriend, slave, and tell us what you admire most about her SOCKS?'

This is such a privilege to be bestowed upon a lowly footslave like me...

...the pathetic privilege of being permitted to verbally praise a customer's SOCKS whilst I am lickshining her SHOES!

I focus in on the CREASES in her SOCKS...

...since they are what most catch my lowly eye!

I gushingly praise and bless the customer-mistress's SOCK CREASES...

...even offering to nose-straighten them as I move my tongue up to one of the young woman's SHOE STRAPS

Those SOCK CREASES are just ripe for the smoothing!

And my nose is ready and willing to do the humble job!

'Oh pray, masters, the mistress's wonderful SOCKS!... Her SOCKS, masters!...

...Praise be unto her SOCKS!'

The happy couple laugh at my pathetic SOCKSLAVISH SYCOPHANCY as I diligently tongueshine the mistress's SHOES!


Comments

  1. Need another bus stop story... With the slave under the bare feet of Arab immigrants, a woman with burqa or niqab, or maybe 2, yes 2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication

Likes

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing His Office Footrest

Family Footrest

Tearing Myself Away